For Quantitation and Kinetic Characterization of FLAG-tagged Recombinant Proteins
Pre-immobilized with the ANTI-FLAG® M2 antibody, the Anti-FLAG Biosensor directly captures and detects FLAG-tagged proteins for quantitative measurement or affinity determinations, and does not require chemical modification of the protein.
- [Unknown document (id=276)]
- [Unknown document (id=278)]
- [Unknown document (id=279)]
- [Unknown document (id=280)]
- Rapid quantitation of FLAG-tagged recombinant proteins
- Easy capture of FLAG-tagged proteins for kinetic analysis with analyte
- High specificity and high affinity towards FLAG peptide tag
- Allows rapid analysis of purified or crude samples
Figure 1: Detection of a TRAIL-FLAG or α1PDX-FLAG standard using Anti-FLAG biosensors on the Octet RED384 system with assay parameters (1000 rpm, 2 min) for a standard dynamic range. A) TRAIL-FLAG dose response. B) α1PDX-FLAG dose response. C) and D) represent the resulting calibration curves from A and B respectively. Sample diluent was used as a matrix for all samples.
Figure 2: Kinetic analysis of the interaction between ligand TRAIL-FLAG (23 kDa) and an analyte Mouse anti-TRAIL (150 kDa). 10X Kinetics Buffer was used as the matrix throughout and the assay temperature was 30°C. Data were processed and the curve fit using a 1:1 binding model. The kinetic results are reported in the table.
ANTI-FLAG and FLAG are registered trademarks of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC.
For More Information
Visit our literature page to download technical notes, application notes, posters and customer presentations.