The Ready BLI Detection Kit - Residual Protein A (RPA) applies the principles of BLI to enable sensitive, accurate quantitation of leached Protein A in bioprocess samples while maintaining a simple workflow. The kit utilizes a validated sample treatment method for dissociating Protein A from antibodies that does not require boiling, neutralization, or centrifugation steps.
Dip and Read™ RPA biosensors with pre-immobilized chicken anti-Protein A antibody are sequentially dipped into treated samples, buffers, and detection antibody arrayed in 96-well microplates to create a microscale immunoassay on the biosensor tip. Signal detection occurs in real time at the secondary antibody step without need for conjugates or enzymatic reactions.
- Designed to detect recombinant Protein A constructs and MabSelect SuRe™
- Accurate quantitation down to 100 pg/mL recombinant Protein A
- Automated detection with minimal hands-on time
- Analyze 96 samples in under 2 hours on the Octet HTX system
- Optimized and validated assay: Download Ready BLI Detection Kit - Residual Protein A Datasheet
The Ready BLI Detection Kit - Residual Protein A comes with biosensors and reagents required for measuring up to 96 samples. The kit is compatible with all Octet systems with the exception of the Octet K2. Not intended for diagnostic use.
Download Technical Note 45: Ready BLI Detection Kit Residual Protein A.